Order Management Module
The Order Management Module manages the creation and maintenance of product sets, catalogs, and sale information that when put together, form a full e-commerce store. Users can manage and track all orders within the system, including those placed online and those entered manually and track the workflow of an order through the order fulfillment process using order status codes. The module can export shipping addresses to UPS and import tracking numbers from UPS and authorize and capture credit card payments via USA ePay and PayPal Payflow Pro.
Order Management Module benefits include:
- Setup and manage the sale of certification references, preparation modules, recertification modules, certificant applications, and branded items such as pins, certificates, wall plaques, shirts; etc.
- Setup and manage sale codes by customer or product.
- Accept payment via credit card, check, or corporate codes.
- Payment processors supported include USA ePay and PayPal Payflow Pro
- Email confirmation of orders.
- Easy lookup and printing of any order by your users.
- Mobile device ready interface for orders entered via mobile device or tablet.