Certification Management Module
The Ascerteon® Certification Management Module manages all aspects of each certificant's record and their historical information. The module processes all exam and recertification requests as well as imports and exports of exam information. It can generate a variety of letters, certificates and wallet cards and maintain information on state boards and educational programs. The module also provides a host of online features to enable certificants to complete their initial application for certification and enter and provide backup for their recertifications. Certificants can easily access their online page and view their recertification status, reprint wallet cards and certificates, and access their purchase history.
Key Features of the Ascerteon® Certification Management Module:
- Easy setup and maintenance of any number of certifications
- Customizable certificant application
- Customziable certification and recertification business process
- Easy export of member data to Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to bulk transfer examination seatings' to or exam results from third party test facility providers. Pre-built feeds to Prometric and PES.
- Flexible reporting capabilities to allow grouping by category, status and type and easy output to Adobe's PDF format
- Email any report directly from Ascerteon®
- Certificant self-service administration of address changes (online member-driven edits)
- Certificant entry of recertification application and upload of backup documents